Paradise Primary Playground Buddies
Our playground buddy scheme plays an important part in creating a safe, friendly, happy and peaceful atmosphere for children during lunchtimes and break time.
Who are they?
Two children from each year group are elected to take on the role of Playground Buddies (Please see list below). The buddies really enjoy their responsibilities, and not only do they make the playground a happy place for all the children, but also offer a great help to the staff on duty at break times
What is their role?
- To help all children to learn how to play cooperatively with each other.
- To help children resolve minor conflicts
- Teach children to play a wider range of games.
- Help lonely children make more friends
- Most importantly, be available as a friend to all the other children.
- How do we spot them?
Look out for their bright badges.
We are very pleased to announce that the children below have been elected and wish them all the best for their roles this year.